General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
PremiumQualityEssays.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 11 days. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. PremiumQualityEssays.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
The customer has 14 days after the order delivery to apply for a refund. If a refund is related to plagiarism, there are no specific time frames. However, the client has to provide a reliable plagiarism report to prove our fault.
- In continuation orders, we do not bear responsibility for plagiarized content found in customer’s parts of the order. We analyze for authenticity only paragraphs provided by our writers.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the paper provided, our Refund Department will conduct an investigation of the case and make a detailed report. If we justify claims of the client, he/she will be issued a partial or a full refund. A response to customer’s refund request will be given within 3-4 business days.
- A client can ask for a free revision within 2 days after the deadline expiration. If this time was missed, compensation should be provided. If the paper was revised for free, the customer cannot apply for further refunds.
- We offer 30 days of free revisions for papers longer than 20+ pages.
- In case a client changed original instructions, he or she cannot get a free revision. If important materials for order completion were provided after the order delivery or while writing, our agents will ask the customer to place a compensation order.
- When a customer refers to a free revision option, he/she has to provide revision instructions and give a new deadline. In some cases when the instructions are too complex or the order should be reassigned, it can take near 24 hours to make a revision. However, we will spare no effort to revise the paper within the given time frame.
- Customers should always check their personal accounts and emails for possible updates. Sometimes, clients fail to attach essential order materials and sources at once. We encourage our clients to give detailed instructions during the ordering process or on writer’s request.
- Our customers can prolong timespan for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” additional service. This option costs only 15% of your order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please keep the original instructions unmodified. Otherwise, you will not be able to use this option. Be advised this additional fee will not be compensated if you do not use a revision option.
A Full Refund
- We provide our clients with 100% refund if they were double charged or made a duplicate order mistakenly. In this situation, the customer has to immediately contact our Support Administration and ask for order cancellation.
- In case we did not assign the writer, we will provide you with a full refund.
- If we grant a 100% refund, the client has no right to use paper materials given by our custom writing company.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- If the customer indicated an incorrect number of pages while making an order, he/she can ask for a partial refund. Our company will return a certain percentage of the order price according to the word count.
- If the customer chose the wrong level of writing while placing the order (e.g., High school instead of Master’s), our Refund Department may decrease the percentage of the refund.
- The percentage of the refund will be recalculated in case a client gave contradicting comments or instructions. For example, instructions in the “Order Description” contradict to the requirements in customer’s messages or in the attached materials.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Order cancellation with an already assigned writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*An order cannot be cancelled if the writer was assigned to the order and 30% of the given deadline is left. Moreover, we cannot cancel the order if the completed paper has already been uploaded by the writer.
- We encourage our customers to always respond to the questions of our Financial Department as sometimes they need customer’s clarifications to verify their identity. In case they did not respond, the order can be verified late and the writer will begin working from the moment we get needed data. In terms of late verification, the customer should either place an additional order to compensate urgency or extend the deadline.
Word Count Issues
- We do not count pages visually. According to our policy, we provide 300 words per 1 page. However, we do not apply this rule to technical orders, where a big part of the paper is calculations. The price for such an order will be calculated according to the complexity of order instructions by our Writing Department.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Our company offers Speaker notes as a paid service. The customer has to choose this option when placing a PowerPoint presentation order. According to our rules, each slide should have 100-150 words of speaker notes.
- We calculate online tests according to the number of needed questions. Our company counts 5 questions as 1 page. We apply the same rule to “Multiple choice” questions. For instance, if a customer’s task contains 20 questions, he/she needs to place a 4-page order.
- The customer should compensate early delivery of the order. If he/she needs to get the paper before the initial deadline, he/she needs to place an additional order to provide a compensation payment. If to the paper was delivered earlier without additional payment, a customer cannot receive a refund in the future.
- In case of late delivery of the paper without customer’s deadline extension, a partial refund can be provided. The refund percentage will be calculated based on the pricing page on our website.
- Clients have to choose the right type of the order while filling in the order form (e.g. a customer chose a “Coursework” instead of a “Dissertation”). We cannot provide the customer with a refund if we did not receive right payment for our services.
- When you order “Rewriting” as a type of an assignment, your paper will be rewritten/paraphrased by one of our professional writers. If you ask our writer to conduct some additional research, add new sections that demand writing from scratch, or change in sources, you have to place a compensation order.
- The client should always check his/her email and personal profile for any possible messages from our support agents. Sometimes, writers need to get customers’ approval on the chosen topic, but there are no replies. Thus, remember that timely communication with the writer is always appreciated. We encourage you to follow the writing process.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.